Jackson Place Complex

The Jackson Place Complex is a series of brick three-story rowhouses located on the western border of Lafayette Square between Pennsylvania Avenue and H Street NW in Washington, D.C.  The rowhouses were built between 1860 and 1878 and are registered with the National Register of Historic Places. The buildings were converted to office space use for the Executive Branch of the Federal Government.

Mason & Hanger engineers performed energy audits, provided studies and subsequent design to bring the mechanical and electrical systems into the 21st century and provide a comfortable temperature-controlled workspace.

Image courtesy of Studio 27

  • Jacksonplace_1